With Group Text! you can easily send SMS (on iPhone) or iMessages (on all devices) to groups, to handpicked set of contacts or to distribution lists.
Once you create a list, you no longer have to select contacts one-by-one for a group message. Simply tap on the list or group name and you are ready to send!
And if you need to send the same message many times, just save it as a template and pick it later to auto populate the text of your message.
You can also easily attach a photo (iOS7 required) the address and maps link of the current or a selected position and contacts information.
With the Share Extension (iOS8 required), access Group Text! while you're using other apps to share content easily.
Group Text! uses your text plan to send messages and replies are received on the Messages application as usual or uses the iMessages service on iOS5 depending on your settings.
Screenshots show the app running on iOS8/iOS7; when using iOS6 the design is different (see the FAQ for more information).
- send mass text messages / iMessages
- easy and quick interface
- use address book groups;
- handpick set of contacts from address book
- select / deselect single recipients in groups and lists
- create and manage distribution lists from address book or manually entering recipients information
- optionally create and use message templates
- insert photos (iOS7 required)
- insert contact information in message text
- insert the current location (address and maps link) in message text
- insert a picked location (address and maps link) in message text
- send in batches
- personalized texts when sending in batches of one recipient at a time
- setting to show all or only mobile numbers
- setting to show email addresses (for iMessage)
- alert manager to schedule up to 60 one shot or recurring alerts with pre-set lists/group and text; when an alert fire send a message with only a couple taps (in-app purchase)
- optional char counter with total used chars, size of the texts, number of the texts and remaining chars before an additional text is required.
- save or load recipients from / to csv documents
- exchange csv documents by E-Mail or iTunes
- print lists
- works on iPhone, iPad or iPod (iPad and iPod, iOS5 required, can send only iMessages)
- visually impaired users can fully control the app with VoiceOver+
- landscape support
- iCloud support to sync lists and templates on all your devices
MPORTANT NOTE :
Check the FAQ to verify the settings to use when sending to large groups.