With Group Text! you can easily send SMS (on iPhone) or iMessages (on all devices) to groups, to handpicked set of contacts or to distribution lists.
Once you create a list, you no longer have to select contacts one-by-one for a group message. Simply tap on the list or group name and you are ready to send!
And if you need to send the same message many times, just save it as a template and pick it later to auto populate the text of your message.
You can also easily attach the address and maps link of the current or a selected position and text contacts information.
Group Text! uses your text plan to send messages and replies are received on the Messages application as usual or uses the iMessages service on iOS5 depending on your settings.
- send mass text messages / iMessages
- easy and quick interface
- use address book groups;
- handpick set of contacts from address book
- select / deselect single recipients in groups and lists
- create and manage distribution lists from address book or manually entering recipients information
- distribution lists are very useful if you have contacts with more than one phone number or if you don't want to create groups only to group text them
- optionally create and use message templates
- setting to show all or only mobile numbers
- setting to show email addresses (for iMessage)
- alert manager to schedule up to 60 one shot or recurring alerts with pre-set lists/group and text; when an alert fire send a message with only a couple taps (in-app purchase)
- optional char counter with total used chars, size of the texts, number of the texts and remaining chars before an additional text is required.
- save or load recipients from / to csv documents
- exchange csv documents by E-Mail or iTunes
- print lists (iOS4.2 and supported printer required)
- Retina display support
- works on iPhone, iPad or iPod (iPad and iPod, iOS5 required, can send only iMessages)
- visually impaired users can fully control the app with VoiceOver+
- insert contact information in message text
- insert the current location (address and maps link) in message text
- insert a picked location (address and maps link) in message text
- preview templates
- preview CSV files
- landscape support
- iCloud support to sync lists and templates on all your devices
IMPORTANT NOTE : If you're experiencing issues sending to groups on iOS5 operating system software, you have to turn OFF iMessage, Group Messaging and MMS in the phone settings. See the support page for more information.
IMPORTANT NOTE : If you're experiencing issues sending to large groups on iOS4 operating system software, check the setting of "Group Messaging" on the iPhone settings. If the option is available, set it to OFF (yes OFF) to be able to send to large groups. If it's on, the iPhone will try to send MMS instead of SMS and will fail to send to large groups.
If you need a full featured contact manager, please check our ABContacts app.