And if you send the same email text frequently, you can create a template and use it to save typing or to send nice HTML emails.
*** Featured by Apple on the @-Work list of apps on iTunes ***
- easy and quick interface
- full featured mail reader
- reply and forward with attachments
- optionally block remote images on mail reader
- use address book groups;
- handpick set of contacts from address book
- create distribution lists from address book or manually entering recipients information
- attachments (see below)
- iCloud support to sync list, templates and documents
- Dropbox, Box, Sky Drive, Google Drive, Evernote, SugarSync support
- choose the mode (To,Cc, Bcc) for each recipient
- create email text templates
- supports HTML source into templates (HTML editor is NOT included)
- optionally pre-select recipients on template to send the same email to the same recipients with just a couple taps.
- import / export distribution lists from/to CSV documents
- preview templates, photos, documents and contacts information
- Full VoiceOver support
- Landscape support
- supports retina display
- runs on the iPhone, iPod and iPad
Supported Attachments :
- Documents (local to the device, on iCloud, on Dropbox, on Box, on Sky Drive, on Google Drive, on Evernote, on Sugar Sync)
- Emails or part of emails
- Photos and Videos from your device photo library
- Single or Multiple contact information in vCard and/or text format
- Current Location with Map image and reverse geocoded address.
- In-App Camera Still Shot and Video Shot (requires a device with a camera, videos supported only on newer devices)
- In-App Audio Clips Recording
- Map Location (search and drop pin supported) with reverse geocoded address.
- Pasteboard content
- the "open In..." command that many apps have (for example Apple Mail, Dropbox and many others);
- direct access to Dropbox, Box, Sky Drive, Google Drive
- iTunes and USB cable connection
- read from email accounts (IMAP required)
Note: the mail reader requires an IMAP account. The other features work with any account kind.
Note: the number and size of attachments the app can handle depends on your device and free memory. Newer devices will handle more and bigger attachments than older devices.
Note: the app can't use your existing groups when syncing with Exchange. You can however create lists in the app and use them.