And using our free companion MLQServer app you can also use your iPod or iPhone music library to play. Just install the free MLQServer app, turn on wifi or bluetooth and you can play on the iPad screen while the music will come from the iPod/iPhone or the attached audio accessory.
Music Library Quiz, graphically wonderful and quickly playable, will start the songs of your music library, and will ask you to choose, among some possible answers, the title of the song, the title of the album or even the author. If in your library you also have the covers, you will be tested also on those!
Answer in the shortest time to gain more points. Higher is your score, more difficult will be the following questions.
You can interrupt the game at any time and start it again afterwards.
If your library contains the covers of the albums, they optionally can be the background of your games. For any song, in case you have given the wrong answer, the game will point out the correct answer and you will be always able to check the details of the song.
You can also play in two player mode and challenge your friends !
- quiz on song title, arist, album title and cover artwork
- increasingly difficult questions
- single player and two player mode
- songs can play at start or at random point
- three game modes (unlimited, 2 minutes, 5 minutes)
- playlist selection
- random cover artworks optionally used as animated background
- interrupt the game at any time and start it again afterwards
Version 1.0 is available on the Apple iTunes App Store.